Sunday, September 12, 2010

Ibrah from mistakes...


Bismillah. Subhanallah. Alhamdulillah. Allahuakbar. Astagfirullahalazim. Thank you Allah for letting me learn lessons/ibrah from my mistakes. Subhanallah, my tarbiah from Allah, what I can see is that Allah let me make mistakes so that I can learn from it. The effect is long-lasting, insyaAllah. Alhamdulillah. From this mistake, I learn about ummah. How I can see how critical they are, our own brothers and sisters of Islam, swept away with their desires in this phony little world. Even in this barakah month, Ramadhan, they seemed to be lost without guidance from Allah. Nauzubillah. 


Ikhtilat is something that seemed 'normal' to them. In crowded places or dark silent corner, they don't really seemed to feel that what they did is wrong. To all muslims, mukmin out there! Remember the famous verse in quran! Walatakrabuzzina! Don't you come close to zina! No matter if you are only two (a girl and and a boy), or you are great in numbers, if you seat anywhere, 'melepak', 'berborak', etc without REAL, TRUE PURPOSE, I remind you and myself especially, don't, just don't do it.

I'm afraid it will cause our hearts to darken with sins. Nauzubillah. Why don't we gather, spend our time a bit to discuss the REAL and IMPORTANT issues in hand. What's going on with Islam and the believers? Are our brothers and sisters there in Palestine suffering from cold, starvation and real pressure by Yahudi laknatullah? What can we do to help ummah? I would like to ask of you and myself, how many minutes did we spend our time to think of these important issues? Allah gave each and everyone of us 24 hours a day, did we spend at least a minute to remember Allah? To help His religion? To aid ummah's needs? Astagfirullah.

Ya, Allah thank you for letting me learn from my mistakes. Ya, Rahman, ya Rahim, don't let me go astray without Your proper guidance. Ya, Allah don't let my sins be the cause for me be far from You. Nauzubillah.

I love the lyrics below, it's really meaningful to me and hopefully we all can learn something from it.


Keredhaan Mu...

Ya, Allah ya Tuhanku
HambaMu merindukan rahmat kasih-sayangMU
Dan jua keredhaanMu dalam hidupku

Meskipun ku ulangi dosa noda
Yang menjanjikan azab sengsara
NAmun ku sedari keampunanMu tidak bertepi
Ku akui diri ini hamba mungkir pada janji-janji
Jadikanlah taubat ini yang sejati 
PadaMu Ilahi

Ya Allah, ampunkanlah dosa-dosaku
Ya Allah, redhakanlah kehidupanku

Moga terhapus penghijab kalbu
Antara Kau dan aku

Tuhan, ku zalimi diri ini
Andai Kau tak ampuni dan rahmati
Alangkah ruginya diri

Tuhan, jangan kau palingkan hati ini
Setelah kau beri hidayah
Sesungguhnya Kau Maha Pengasih

Perkongsian dari blog sahabat...

0 comments:

Post a Comment